Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Login error v179

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone. After a while of using older sources I decided to try and set up a server with a bit of a newer source, but encounter this when trying to log in:

I'm not really sure how to go about fixing it, since the other sources I've used have had an auto-login. Any solutions/advice is appreciated. Thanks
Here's the source I'm using:

Reaction score
Hello everyone. After a while of using older sources I decided to try and set up a server with a bit of a newer source, but encounter this when trying to log in:

I'm not really sure how to go about fixing it, since the other sources I've used have had an auto-login. Any solutions/advice is appreciated. Thanks

I don't see what don't you get here - you need an actual working account that exists in your database.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

It seems that you created the user through the sql and didn't covert the password to SHA1 encryption.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It seems that you created the user through the sql and didn't covert the password to SHA1 encryption.
This was it! Thank you :D:

EDIT: Okay, so after logging in and creating a character, I'm unable to get into the game after entering the pic (it just hangs and nothing happens). I get this in the prompt:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
There's a function called
getMapName(int mapid) {}
In it there should be
StringBuilder builder = New StringBuilder("Map/Map");
Change the string "Map/Map" to just "Map" and it should work. This function gets the directory where the file is located, however because it has the extra "Map", it points to an invalid file which returns null everytime you try to go to a map.

You're probably using mushy pro, and from my experience unless you know what you're doing, I would just use a different source cause a lot of things are broken and most of them dont even give errors XD. For example going to cashshop will d/c you. And for some reason every job can do dmg except kinesis? Or how stats from items don't import properly.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There's a function called In it there should be
Change the string "Map/Map" to just "Map" and it should work. This function gets the directory where the file is located, however because it has the extra "Map", it points to an invalid file which returns null everytime you try to go to a map.

You're probably using mushy pro, and from my experience unless you know what you're doing, I would just use a different source cause a lot of things are broken and most of them dont even give errors XD. For example going to cashshop will d/c you. And for some reason every job can do dmg except kinesis? Or how stats from items don't import properly.

This fixed everything :D thank you.

Upvote 0
Back