Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Looking for someone who can make a server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey,

this isn't really something I'm familiar with so excuse me in advance for lack of knowledge.
I'm doing this for my sister mostly. (she was gm a couple of times and wants her own server).

Basically, I'm looking for anyone who can set up a server, and develop it,
I am able to get a droplet from Digital Ocean,
you'll tell me which one is needed but I'll be giving this endeavor 50$ to start with.
(I am willing to get another droplet for a website if needed)

To be clear. You will be the owner of this server, along with my sister.
I think this is a perfect opprtunity for anyone that wants to make and have his own
server, and is capable of it, but lacks the funds.
You can comment here or add me on Skype: skrrizy

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There are plenty of tutorials all available for free here on RZ with some veterans still around who will help you. So why not just learn and set it up yourself. You can have it up and running the same day you start reading the tutorials.

Most importantly you will feel the sense of achievement and no one can scam or undermine your server.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
There are plenty of tutorials all available for free here on RZ with some veterans still around who will help you. So why not just learn and set it up yourself. You can have it up and running the same day you start reading the tutorials.

Most importantly you will feel the sense of achievement and no one can scam or undermine your server.

I 100% agree with you, I always prefer doing things on my own and not trusting other people.
But, I have a few projects I'm working on right now that need my full attention
and this isn't on top of my priority list.

Also, I believe this community has good people, and as someone who (in other games)
always wanted his own server but didn't have money to spare, I know I would love to do something like this.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmu on skype ( Kronik) or pm me your skype ill be able to help you out

Upvote 0
Back