Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Looking for a stable source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've been looking all over ragezone for the most stable source (v83, v62 or older) but there are just to many.

Does anyone have any advice for me?

DSG

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HeavenMS is the most feature rich source out there right now, for any version.

If you want something that "just works", that's about it. The only real lacking feature I can think of is CPQ. Compared to most sources which don't even have working boats or buggy skills that's quite easy to overlook.

that is until Eric releases Orion v92 with fully coded pvp, resistance, eric class, korean character support, and resolution hack next month.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

If you want something that "just works", that's about it. The only real lacking feature I can think of is CPQ. Compared to most sources which don't even have working boats or buggy skills that's quite easy to overlook.

that is until @Eric releases Orion v92 with fully coded pvp, resistance, eric class, korean character support, and resolution hack next month.

Next month you say, I've been away from this MS thing for so long, I remember it was so good back then. I guess it's only more stable now? (for the older versions)

Upvote 0

DSG

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Eric, is that true? I really miss the old PVP system :p
Anything is possible
33qG4Ih - Looking for a stable source - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Interesting...
Loyal Member
Reaction score

that is until Eric releases Orion v92 with fully coded pvp, resistance, eric class, korean character support, and resolution hack next month.

I'm sure Eric's track record of releasing things on time with no issues will once again shine through.

Upvote 0

DSG

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm sure Eric's track record of releasing things on time with no issues will once again shine through.
We all have to work together to meme the greatest release of all time, don't let us down @Eric, release the definitive nostalgic source the community's been waiting 9 years for. do it for the 11 year old who was wz editing v75 servers. do it becuz no one likes croosade.

and orion alpha pls that's neat

Upvote 0
Back