Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MapleSolaxia v1/v2 Mesos won't drop from mobs.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello People,
So the Solaxia source seems to not have a function of dropping mesos from mobs (v2 Included). I don't understand why but I've checked MapleMap etc etc and can't find any luck. Does anyone know why or the fix for mobs to drop Mesos?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I ended up creating my own method that allows mesos to drop from all mobs at a constant rate. Meaning at 1-10 mobs it drops roughly around the constants of the Meso rate within a fraction of 100 to 400 mesos. It is a sloppy way but it worked.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If I remember correctly it pulled meso drops in from the drop table in the database. If the itemid was 0, it considered it a meso drop.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If I remember correctly it pulled meso drops in from the drop table in the database. If the itemid was 0, it considered it a meso drop.
Yeah I fixed it, just changed the table name from temp_data to drop_data

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I already changed the name to drop_data but It still doesn't drop mesos, I also have drop_data_global table, I might need to add it there?

Upvote 0
Back