Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Maplestory v.75 - Common Problems and Such

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I've finally started my v. 75 server. Feels great to get it working!
However, a couple of road blocks have already presented themselves.
First a foremost, after playing for awhile, eventually everything just stopped. Almost as if I was going to DC. So I logged out, and attempted to log back in, however I got this message:
Problem11 - Maplestory v.75 - Common Problems and Such - RaGEZONE Forums
So, I exited everything. Turned off the server, and just restarted everything. However, the same problem continues to come up.
Any fixes?

Another issue I am having is with the EXP rate. OdinTeh is set an EXP rate that is crazy. I went in to the world.properties folder to change the EXP rates, and I set them all to 1. However, despite this the EXP is at like x1000 still. I tried setting them to 0, with the same result. How can I change the EXP rate in my server?

Thanks.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I've finally started my v. 75 server. Feels great to get it working!
However, a couple of road blocks have already presented themselves.
First a foremost, after playing for awhile, eventually everything just stopped. Almost as if I was going to DC. So I logged out, and attempted to log back in, however I got this message:
View attachment 162225
So, I exited everything. Turned off the server, and just restarted everything. However, the same problem continues to come up.
Any fixes?

Another issue I am having is with the EXP rate. OdinTeh is set an EXP rate that is crazy. I went in to the world.properties folder to change the EXP rates, and I set them all to 1. However, despite this the EXP is at like x1000 still. I tried setting them to 0, with the same result. How can I change the EXP rate in my server?

Thanks.

Nice to hear that you got it working!

The first problem is because your account is seen as logged in due to the value in the SQL database.
In the 'accounts' table, looking on your account's row, find the 'loggedin' column and set it to 0. I don't know if there is a routine to automatically check and set it back to 0 if you're not logged in.

As for the EXP rate, it might be changed somewhere else inside the code; can't know for sure without checking the source myself..

Upvote 0
Back