Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Maplestory private server [We are unable to connect to the server login server......]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Greetings everyone!

So, i'm having an issue where i can't launch a Maplestory private server.
(I can launch other private servers except this one)

Well..... yes, i've tried to reinstall 30 times, allow the program through firewall, enabled the P.S in the Inbounds, restarted a million times, and more...
The owner even teamviewed and tried to see what's going on with no success.

As he told me, he said that when i launch the game, he isn't receiving anything from me in his CMD.
Which means the issue is from my internet connection.
So, i tried to connect to my mobile internet, and it worked.
----I could open the client from my mobile internet, so the issue is from my home line internet connection.----
I've searched everywhere for a fix about this issue, and failed.

So if anyone have any idea to enlighten my soul and relax my heart, i will never forget you!!!:drool:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Greetings everyone!

So, i'm having an issue where i can't launch a Maplestory private server.

Well..... yes, i've tried to reinstall 30 times, allow the program through firewall, enabled the P.S in the Inbounds, restarted a million times, and more...
The owner even teamviewed and tried to see what's going on with no success.

As he told me, he said that when i launch the game, he isn't receiving anything from me in his CMD.
Which means the issue is from my internet connection.
So, i tried to connect to my mobile internet, and it worked.
----I could open the client from my mobile internet, so the issue is from my home line internet connection.----
I've searched everywhere for a fix about this issue, and failed.

So if anyone have any idea to enlighten my soul and relax my heart, i will never forget you!!!:drool:

It's possible that the server's IP is block by your ISP, try setting up your DNS to connect to Google or CloudFlare's free DNS servers.

A guide for Google's DNS:
A guide for CloudFlare's DNS:

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's possible that the server's IP is block by your ISP, try setting up your DNS to connect to Google or CloudFlare's free DNS servers.

A guide for Google's DNS:
A guide for CloudFlare's DNS:

Just tried, it didn't work unfortunately :(:

Now my mobile internet caught the Flu as the private server doesn't launch with my mobile hotspot too... :/

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
-Bump-

If anyone got even the slightest idea which might help, we never know, it might fix the issue, don't shy out to do a good deed! :):

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We found a way to fix this issue.
But whenever i crash in-game, it starts happening again.

For the people that have this issue:

To solve the issue, instead of doing "A normal reset", we have to [Reset Default Config] for it to work again.
~~Type your router IP in your browser > System Tools > [Restore Default Configuration] Not the normal reset!
This will fix your issue temporarily until you crash in-game, where as you would have to do it again and again.

But we still have no idea why it keeps happening again when i crash..
If anyone have any idea about why this happens, please inform us.
Thank you!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back