Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MapleTree Reactor Help!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys, was spending alot of time investigating how does this reactor works. The reactor id is 9702000 in map 970010000 (Maple Hill) does anyone have idea on how this reactor work? It suppose to be growing leaf bigger and bigger but Yeah how does it works? Because i dont see any reactor scriptsid of that reactor inside any source and i doesnt know how to change the animation/effect of the leaf growing

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If the reactor has no script at all, then it's probably handled serverside.

That particular reactor was linked to an event where you had to collect stuff and give it to an NPC; the more stuff (I can't remember what item it was) you gave him, the bigger the Tree would become, until it exploded.

You'll likely find MapleReactor.java in most sources; that's where the functions to regulate and interact with Reactors, without them having their own script, are: you can "hit" a reactor (aka making it reach the state that comes next in its Reactor.wz node), check which state it currently sits at, and so on.

The growth is represented by the state change; the hit node inside the Reactor wz node (Reactor.wz/9702000.img, in our case) shows the way the reactor changes while being hit.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If the reactor has no script at all, then it's probably handled serverside.

That particular reactor was linked to an event where you had to collect stuff and give it to an NPC; the more stuff (I can't remember what item it was) you gave him, the bigger the Tree would become, until it exploded.

You'll likely find MapleReactor.java in most sources; that's where the functions to regulate and interact with Reactors, without them having their own script, are: you can "hit" a reactor (aka making it reach the state that comes next in its Reactor.wz node), check which state it currently sits at, and so on.

The growth is represented by the state change; the hit node inside the Reactor wz node (Reactor.wz/9702000.img, in our case) shows the way the reactor changes while being hit.

Thanks for that info, but now im facing a problem which i trying to warp myself to that map but it doesnt work and showing this error

`java.lang.NullPointerException at provider.MapleDataTool.getIntConvert(MapleDataTool.java:78) at server.maps.MapleReactorFactory.getReactor(MapleReactorFactory.java:70) at server.maps.MapleMapFactory.loadReactor(MapleMapFactory.java:292) at server.maps.MapleMapFactory.getMap(MapleMapFactory.java:213) at client.command.GMCommands.executeGMCommand(GMCommands.java:223) at client.command.CommandProcessor.processCommand(CommandProcessor.java:68) at net.server.channel.handlers.GeneralChatHandler.handlePacket(GeneralChatHandler.java:67) at net.MapleServerHandler.messageReceived(MapleServerHandler.java:134) at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain$TailFilter.messageReceived(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:690) at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.callNextMessageReceived(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:417) at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.access$1200(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:47) at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain$EntryImpl$1.messageReceived(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:765) at org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolCodecFilter$ProtocolDecoderOutputImpl.flush(ProtocolCodecFilter.java:407) at org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolCodecFilter.messageReceived(ProtocolCodecFilter.java:236) at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.callNextMessageReceived(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:417) at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.access$1200(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:47) at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain$EntryImpl$1.messageReceived(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:765) at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.IoFilterAdapter.messageReceived(IoFilterAdapter.java:109) at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.callNextMessageReceived(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:417) at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.fireMessageReceived(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:410) at org.apache.mina.core.polling.AbstractPollingIoProcessor.read(AbstractPollingIoProcessor.java:710) at org.apache.mina.core.polling.AbstractPollingIoProcessor.process(AbstractPollingIoProcessor.java:664) at org.apache.mina.core.polling.AbstractPollingIoProcessor.process(AbstractPollingIoProcessor.java:653) at org.apache.mina.core.polling.AbstractPollingIoProcessor.access$600(AbstractPollingIoProcessor.java:67) at org.apache.mina.core.polling.AbstractPollingIoProcessor$Processor.run(AbstractPollingIoProcessor.java:1124) at org.apache.mina.util.NamePreservingRunnable.run(NamePreservingRunnable.java:64) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)`

i tried to remove or add this mapletree reactor on the map or add in other map but hacreator will have error when repacking WZ. any idea?

Upvote 0
Back