Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mob dont spawn in map problems

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
server is running 1 or 2 days everything is fine . but slowly appeared a problem ,map dont spawn mob ,when player killed all mobs in map and didnt spawn
,happens on every map ,i most reboot server , pls what is the problem?

Staff member
Reaction score
Usually when mobs stop spawn and buffs stop expiring you have a deadlock in your source. Try look in your server logs and see if it did hit a critical error that caused these issues.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yes! mobs stop spawn and buffs stop expiring
exactly the same you say
when this problem appeared ,some player no DC , can keep chat and player can relogin game
this problem usually occurs under what circumstances? because I can run steadily for a 1 or 2 days
please I need help how can i fix it ? can not find the relevant error log
btw i added a lot of mob on map WZ ,maybe some map have 100 mobs

Upvote 0
Staff member
Reaction score
Without logging or any information there's no way you can solve it. You need at least know what deadlocks your server and what may caused it. Without this information you can't fix the problem.

And no, I cannot help with this.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I think this problems has been solved, thank you very much for your answer
but i still have another problems ,troubled me for a long time
test about 20 players kill zakun or any boss ,about a minute ,server will disconnects directly
payers and monsters stopped on the screen ,then cant enter the game ,i must restart the server
i checked the server network, everything is good , can you guess what is the problems?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think this problems has been solved, thank you very much for your answer
but i still have another problems ,troubled me for a long time
test about 20 players kill zakun or any boss ,about a minute ,server will disconnects directly
payers and monsters stopped on the screen ,then cant enter the game ,i must restart the server
i checked the server network, everything is good , can you guess what is the problems?
Whats ur source base? In RealMS v1 public source this bug happened when the player create a instance, in a event, squad, partyquest, etc..

Is very easy to fix, ur server is v75 or 62 or 83?

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
v079 CMS ,pls can you help me ,
same as you say
how to fix this problem? and why ?
few players kill boss is stable
between 20 players is problem

Upvote 0
Back