Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MobSkill of Hilla(Deadly Alfter)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does there anyone know about Skill for 'Deadly Altar'(8870005) which is Hilla's mini bossI currently know about it has Buffstat for the character to show the effect (like the picture)I have no idea for moving the character to the monsterDoes it work by other packet? or just by buff value?

5lVRVP0 - MobSkill of Hilla(Deadly Alfter) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
It needs two buffstats, Magnet and MagnetArea.
MagnetArea should be next to Magnet (which you showed).
nValue for the Magnet is x position of a mob, and nValue for the MagnetArea is 'x' value from wz (or I thought so. it indicates a range that players will be captured by the effect ...or it might be y position in older versions but I'm not sure.).

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nValue for the Magnet is x position of a mob, and nValue for the MagnetArea is 'x' value from wz (or I thought so. it indicates a range that players will be captured by the effect ...or it might be y position in older versions but I'm not sure.).
okay i'll try

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I would like to ask you a question.Can you tell me your Messenger ID?ex) Discord or Skype
I am not good at English.
sorry :(

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i already tried but it's not effect :blink:

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
a rough GMS v117

by the way i tried two buffstats alternately already
I just forgot how I convert it to odin style(?) but here are buffstat numbers for Magnet and MagnetArea
Code:
//GMS v117
Magnet(232), //0x100, 8?
MagnetArea(233), //0x200, 8?

//TMS v149
Magnet(226), //0x4, 8?
MagnetArea(227), //0x8, 8?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just forgot how I convert it to odin style(?) but here are buffstat numbers for Magnet and MagnetArea
Code:
//GMS v117
Magnet(232), //0x100, 8?
MagnetArea(233), //0x200, 8?

//TMS v149
Magnet(226), //0x4, 8?
MagnetArea(227), //0x8, 8?

thanks your buffstat numbers it's correct
it's working
ZoIUR5S - MobSkill of Hilla(Deadly Alfter) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list