Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[MoopleDEV] Unable to connect to login server due to server check....

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
*PROBLEM SOLVEDDD BY MYSELFF*

Hello YOU!

Ok so im trying to setup a new private server just for fun on my old windows xp computer. It's not my first time doing this and I am a programmer myself so I am not ignorant about all of this, but somehow I cant go trough this time.

So I have made the full server setup. Downloaded MoopleDev, wz xml, localhost, jce files, jdk 7, etc..

Copy pasted the jc unlimited strenght into the proper folder as always. I changed the host,database information in server.constant, compiled project with netbeans, copy pasted the new build and ETC.

All my ports are opened correctly on my router and I also aded port exeptions in firewall config (8484,7575,7576,3306,5252)

what I've tryed so far:
1: set localhost for ip configuration in server constant and compiled. Left the localhost ip to 127.0.0.1 (not worked)

2:Changed the ip configuration string in server.constant for "127.0.0.1" then compiled. Same localhost ip. (not worked)

3:changed the ip configuration to my WANP IP. Compiled with etbeans, edited my localhost with my wan ip adress, still not worked.

ALL MY PORT ARE OPENED, THE SERVER BAT FILE HAVE NO ERROR, ALL PORT ARE LISTENING, WHAT AM I MISSING O.O

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It was my JCE files. So if you guys have this error somehow make sure you download the good java unlimited strenght files for the proper java version installed on your computer.

!teehee

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I know I am bumping a very old post, but THANK YOU! Same problem and made me insane! For JDK 7 this is the JRE that has now worked for me

Upvote 0
Back