Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mushy 176.3 You have been disconnected from the login server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, Im using Mushy 176.3 source (database already changed and wz files already extracted and dumped) on public IP ubuntu server and using Diamondo's MSAUTH. The nmconew.ini is pointed towards the public IP and the port is set to the MSAUTH.go default port. When I use Novak's (in which program.cs has been edited to the server IP. Lowest port at 8484 highest at 47611 MSAUTH port), the MSAUTH commandline window doesnt seem to be connecting but the launch.sh window says connection established. Then I see the nexon game security splash screen and I get the error message "You have been disconnected from the login server". is the only thing coming up on the command line and I can't make sense of it. Would someone please assist me? :(: I would really love to see this work and I'll love you :3 Thanks a lot!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm. I just tested it. The packets still looks strange but its working on localhost. I dunno why its not working on public tho.. :$: Do you any idea or ways to help? (Also since it works on localhost, is it a redirector problem then?)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
Hmm. I just tested it. The packets still looks strange but its working on localhost. I dunno why its not working on public tho.. :$: Do you any idea or ways to help? (Also since it works on localhost, is it a redirector problem then?)
I haven't really read the whole post or failed to understand it, but if your packet data is strange on the public host and on localhost it's fine then there's a problem with the redirector. I assume you need to update the redirector AES key.

Upvote 0
Back