Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

problem net beans v90

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
please help me i use java jdk1.7.0_03

C:\Users\moshe\Desktop\TropikMS v90\v90src\client\MapleCustomQuestStatus.java:44: error: cannot find symbol if (!quest.getReqMobs().isEmpty()) { symbol: method isEmpty() location: class ObjectC:\Users\moshe\Desktop\TropikMS v90\v90src\client\MapleCustomQuestStatus.java:56: error: cannot find symbol if (!quest.getReqMobs().isEmpty()) { symbol: method isEmpty() location: class ObjectC:\Users\moshe\Desktop\TropikMS v90\v90src\client\MapleCustomQuestStatus.java:80: error: cannot find symbol for (final int i : quest.getReqMobs().keySet()) { symbol: method keySet() location: class ObjectC:\Users\moshe\Desktop\TropikMS v90\v90src\client\MapleCustomQuestStatus.java:86: error: cannot find symbol for (final Map.Entry<Integer, Integer> qs : quest.getReqMobs().entrySet()) { symbol: method entrySet() location: class ObjectC:\Users\moshe\Desktop\TropikMS v90\v90src\handling\world\CharacterTransfer.java:143: error: cannot find symbol for (Map.Entry<ReportType, Integer> ss : chr.getReports().entrySet()) { symbol: method entrySet() location: class Object

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
remove your netbeans, and redownloads this:

and install

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score

and install
only the net beans?

and install
not working..
U1FPuVc - problem net beans v90 - RaGEZONE Forums

the error is for: KeySet,EnterySet,isEmpty

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
maybe missed something, you have add something?

try hold on keyset n entryset
press ctrl+enter

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oops, try hold on error name press atl+enter and see the error or try:
press ctrl+click right mouse

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
not do something bro..

i see that whem i click on the error:
/* * This file is part of the OdinMS MapleStory Private Server * Copyright (C) 2011 Patrick Huy and Matthias Butz * * This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify * it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by * the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or * (at your option) any later version. * * This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, * but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the * GNU General Public License for more details. * * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License * along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>. */package server.quest.custom;import client.MapleCharacter;import client.MapleCustomQuestStatus;import java.util.LinkedHashMap;import java.util.LinkedList;import java.util.List;import java.util.Map;import tools.MaplePacketCreator;import tools.Pair;/** * * @author AuroX * Character type, Holds data of custom quests only. (Per quest). Clone of MapleQuest.java */// TODO: linked quest, job checks, restore lost itempublic class CustomQuest { CustomQuest(int questid, int skillid, boolean repeatable, List<CustomQuestRequirement> start, List<CustomQuestRequirement> end) { throw new UnsupportedOperationException("Not supported yet."); //To change body of generated methods, choose Tools | Templates. } public int getSkillId() { throw new UnsupportedOperationException("Not supported yet."); //To change body of generated methods, choose Tools | Templates. } public Object getReqMobs() { throw new UnsupportedOperationException("Not supported yet."); //To change body of generated methods, choose Tools | Templates. } public boolean start(MapleCharacter aThis, int i) { throw new UnsupportedOperationException("Not supported yet."); //To change body of generated methods, choose Tools | Templates. } public int getQuestId() { throw new UnsupportedOperationException("Not supported yet."); //To change body of generated methods, choose Tools | Templates. } public boolean canComplete(MapleCharacter aThis, Object object) { throw new UnsupportedOperationException("Not supported yet."); //To change body of generated methods, choose Tools | Templates. } public boolean complete(MapleCharacter player, int i) { throw new UnsupportedOperationException("Not supported yet."); //To change body of generated methods, choose Tools | Templates. }}

Upvote 0
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
C:\Users\moshe\Desktop\TropikMS v90\v90src\client\MapleCustomQuestStatus.java:44: error: cannot find symbol if (!quest.getReqMobs().isEmpty()) { symbol: method isEmpty() location: class ObjectC:\Users\moshe\Desktop\TropikMS v90\v90src\client\MapleCustomQuestStatus.java:56: error: cannot find symbol if (!quest.getReqMobs().isEmpty()) { symbol: method isEmpty() location: class ObjectC:\Users\moshe\Desktop\TropikMS v90\v90src\client\MapleCustomQuestStatus.java:80: error: cannot find symbol for (final int i : quest.getReqMobs().keySet()) { symbol: method keySet() location: class ObjectC:\Users\moshe\Desktop\TropikMS v90\v90src\client\MapleCustomQuestStatus.java:86: error: cannot find symbol for (final Map.Entry<Integer, Integer> qs : quest.getReqMobs().entrySet()) { symbol: method entrySet() location: class ObjectC:\Users\moshe\Desktop\TropikMS v90\v90src\handling\world\CharacterTransfer.java:143: error: cannot find symbol for (Map.Entry<ReportType, Integer> ss : chr.getReports().entrySet()) { symbol: method entrySet() location: class Object

It's trying to referance something that doesn't exist. I believe it was removed from the source by oxysoft, the creator of tropik so you will either need to remove it completely, or finish the code.

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's trying to referance something that doesn't exist. I believe it was removed from the source by oxysoft, the creator of tropik so you will either need to remove it completely, or finish the code.
so i need remove the CustomQuest?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
so i need remove the CustomQuest?

You need to look into the CustomQuest class.
Those three methods suggest that getReqMobs() should be a , so if they're missing, you might be having issues there.

From your screenshot, I notice your MapleCharacter.java has errors aswell. Are they referring to those functions aswell?

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You need to look into the CustomQuest class.
Those three methods suggest that getReqMobs() should be a , so if they're missing, you might be having issues there.

From your screenshot, I notice your MapleCharacter.java has errors aswell. Are they referring to those functions aswell?
Maybe you have skype and pm me in private?

Upvote 0
Back