Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Offering 10$ through venmo or paypal to resolve this issue(can't progress after pin)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just set up a server using the Mushy Pro v179 source.

Everything works until pic confirmation. I was able to create my account editing the sql table and I'm poking around the code to identify my issue but I'm entirely lost.

I'm guessing something to do with this?

"[Unhandled] [Recv] (619)"

Edit: 20$ for the solution.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For c.loginData(); make sure the IP matches. Otherwise try using MSAuth. If that still doesn't make it work, make sure you're using the rightly hashed password.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For c.loginData(); make sure the IP matches. Otherwise try using MSAuth. If that still doesn't make it work, make sure you're using the rightly hashed password.

c.loginData() is called inside "case LOGIN_REDIRECTOR:" but the entire thing is commented out. Trying MSAuth right now. Password is hashed correctly as I'm able to log in. Just get [Unhandled] [Recv] (619) spammed about 6 times after I enter PIC.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
c.loginData() is called inside "case LOGIN_REDIRECTOR:" but the entire thing is commented out. Trying MSAuth right now. Password is hashed correctly as I'm able to log in. Just get [Unhandled] [Recv] (619) spammed about 6 times after I enter PIC.

If 619 is the opcode, it seems odd and possibly indicates that decryption is wrong. I suggest using a different redirector and log all of your packets to see what happens.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you solved this problem.. Can you share it on this thread I got the exact same problem like yours..

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you solved this problem.. Can you share it on this thread I got the exact same problem like yours..
Pretty much gave up. Will update this post if I do find a solution though. On that topic, anyone know if I can buy a source instead of using a public one? Trying to create a personal Maplestory experience with no intention of opening up a server.

If 619 is the opcode, it seems odd and possibly indicates that decryption is wrong. I suggest using a different redirector and log all of your packets to see what happens.

Yuan#2743 on discord told me to ask you about his private source and how it's legit. Can you back him up ?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@swaggyp did you understand what frasya say?why you don't try it

Yeah, trying it right now.

@swaggyp did you understand what frasya say?why you don't try it
Different problem now. Pic sends me back to login screen. Same Recv 619 unhandled error. Guess I should start learning more.

Different problem again. After pic, I get "Player wasn't found in storage".

Which is caused if "transfer == null" and transfer is

CharacterTransfer transfer = CashShopServer.getPlayerStorage().getPendingCharacter(playerid);

Is this some sort of workaround? Pulling the character info for login to world transition from the CashShopServer?

---Edit---

NVM. Ignore last update.

https://imgur.com/uS4EYfi is what cmd tells me now.

and

MaplePortal portal = ret.map.getPortal(ret.initialSpawnPoint);

that is the code at line 631 of MapleCharacter.java

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
https://imgur.com/uS4EYfi is what cmd tells me now.

and

MaplePortal portal = ret.map.getPortal(ret.initialSpawnPoint);

that is the code at line 631 of MapleCharacter.java

Reminds me of this other thread. You could try setting up a log like that, might be a good starting point to figure out where the issue lies (note that this assumes that your way of logging is the same as the source used in that thread).

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Reminds me of this other thread. You could try setting up a log like that, might be a good starting point to figure out where the issue lies (note that this assumes that your way of logging is the same as the source used in that thread).
Thanks for the pointer! I found that the method getMapName(int mapid) in MapleMapFactory.java is returning null. Pretty sure the directory is wrong. Thanks again will update.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the pointer! I found that the method getMapName(int mapid) in MapleMapFactory.java is returning null. Pretty sure the directory is wrong. Thanks again will update.

Let us know if you found the solution of this problem and share it with us pls :D

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Different problem now. I get a "player wasn't found in storage" which is caused by this if statement

if (ip == null|| !s.substring(s.indexOf('/') + 1, s.length()).equals(ip.left))

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If you are still struggling with this problem. The directory is indeed wrong, today I tried to create a server with this source too and I got stuck at PIC for hours.

Ends up the server tried to load Maps from wz/Map.wz/Map/MapX/XXX.img instead of how my structure was: wz/Map.wz/MapX/XXX.img

This is why you get a null value at ret.map

To fix this go to src/server/maps/MapleMapFactory.java and change the getMapName function
line 663: StringBuilder builder = new StringBuilder("Map/Map");
change it to: StringBuilder builder = new StringBuilder("Map");

Then you won't get stuck on logging in anymore! Hope this helps you :8:

Upvote 0
Back