Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Pet Bug|V62|XiuzSource|Need help guys :#

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So i'm using xiuz source v62.
when im trying to use pet, The pet won't spawn.
The name is with weird letters too.
There's NO ERROR while trying to use the pet.
Thx for helpers :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Can't really help you unless you provide any ideas as to what could be wrong. It could be a multitude of things.
I'd recommend you look into the entire process. Starting with when the pet is created and see that it's added properly into the database for starters.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can't really help you unless you provide any ideas as to what could be wrong. It could be a multitude of things.
I'd recommend you look into the entire process. Starting with when the pet is created and see that it's added properly into the database for starters.
Well that's the problem. if i knew in the begining where the problem is i would have resolve it, but i dont have an idea where it is cause i cant find it.
So here i'm asking for ideas to find where the problem is..

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well that's the problem. if i knew in the begining where the problem is i would have resolve it, but i dont have an idea where it is cause i cant find it.
So here i'm asking for ideas to find where the problem is..
Well, i gave you an idea where to look, didnt I?

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think this was related either to a packet or the database when registering expirations. I think that's the effect when the pet dries up, so you have to properly set the expiration to like 2024.

It's like as if the pet doesn't exist, but was forced to try and exit i.e dead and not dead; undead lol

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well, i gave you an idea where to look, didnt I?
I know, Thx :D
I think this was related either to a packet or the database when registering expirations. I think that's the effect when the pet dries up, so you have to properly set the expiration to like 2024.

It's like as if the pet doesn't exist, but was forced to try and exit i.e dead and not dead; undead lol
Thanks guys i will check it up!

Upvote 0
Back