Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Best pre-BigBang version with Potential system?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Could anyone recommend the best pre-Big Bang server version that also has the item Potential system in place?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
v90 is the only version that has a source and localhost available. v91-92 could also work, but it's not really worth doing those versions unless you have a localhost.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Is it any good? I'm willing to do a later, post BB version if it's a bit more beginner friendly (less bugs etc), I'd just prefer not to.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Is it any good? I'm willing to do a later, post BB version if it's a bit more beginner friendly (less bugs etc), I'd just prefer not to.
v95 or v97 have localhosts and are not that bad to do. v95 doesn't have a public source, but you could downgrade a v97 source.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
There are some v97 sources on the site, but they are incomplete. The v97 localhost may also have some disconnection issues due to bad unvirtualization/themida removal so use it at your own risk. I highly suggest v95. You could grab a v97 source and update the packets to get it downgraded. Still not 100% sure about v97, and it could be fine, but friends tell me it's bad.

Upvote 0
Back