Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Removal of secondary stats requirements on items - server side

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For items that requires 2 stats, I tried to remove it XML-side and make it 1 stats but it doesn't really work.

Anyone know if it's possible through source-side to remove 1 of the stats requirement off an item?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Not sure because you could probably do some tricks to it with packets, but it'd depend on the version you're doing. While you can modify in XML the increased stat values (sent through packet), the client is what evaluates the item's requirements. In higher versions you can take off the required flags or even change their value, but in lower versions I don't think it's that easy.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not sure because you could probably do some tricks to it with packets, but it'd depend on the version you're doing. While you can modify in XML the increased stat values (sent through packet), the client is what evaluates the item's requirements. In higher versions you can take off the required flags or even change their value, but in lower versions I don't think it's that easy.

Thank you very much for your help, I will try to solve it

Upvote 0
Back