Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How can I remove stand attack-times limit?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, I'm using MoopleDev v83 Client.

I wanna stand in and use attack skill infinitely.
but when I use the skill at 100 times over, my char is just moving and the skill is not used.
(I know that anti-macro technology is applied)

I want to remove this limit. I tried to search my source code but it didnt work.
Perhaps do I need to modify localhost? Please help

:thumbup::thumbup:

Staff member
Reaction score
This isn't in the source but hardcoded in the client. You would have to disable the checks. If you are unlucky Nexon added this check for every single skill they wanted the check to be, but if you are lucky it's just one global check.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
009536E0 change jle to jmp in the localhost

Thanks for ur reply, but unfortunately my localhost doesnt have the offset.

Instead, I found an article that used the cheatengine to manipulate localhost using ur offset (009536e0).
I think If I know how to find the packet, I can try it. Could you tell me if you know the way?

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Here you are. This is a bit overkill i only detour for chance to add my own impl but you can just ( mov eax, 1 | ret ) the thingy

Code:
bool Hook_CAntiRepeat__TryRepeat(bool enable)
{
    //Log(__FUNCTION__ " %i\r\n", enable);

typedef int(__fastcall* CAntiRepeat__TryRepeat_t)(LPVOID lpvClassPtr, LPVOID lpvEdx, int nX, int nY);

static auto CAntiRepeat__TryRepeat =
        reinterpret_cast<CAntiRepeat__TryRepeat_t>(g_CAntiRepeat__TryRepeat);

CAntiRepeat__TryRepeat_t Hook = [](LPVOID lpvClassPtr, LPVOID lpvEdx, int nX, int nY)-> int
    {
        //Log("CAntiRepeat__TryRepeat: %d %d",nX,nY);
        return 1;
    };

return SetHook(enable, reinterpret_cast<void**>(&CAntiRepeat__TryRepeat), Hook);
}

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for ur reply, but unfortunately my localhost doesnt have the offset.
Instead, I found an article that used the cheatengine to manipulate localhost using ur offset (009536e0).I think If I know how to find the packet, I can try it. Could you tell me if you know the way?

If your client indeed is v83, it should have that offset
Follow this guide to apply it directly to the client

Upvote 0
Back