Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Are there any servers like this around?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey everyone, long time mapler first time developer (aka complete noob) here. just wondering if there are any servers out there already with anything close to the following specs before i start my first feeble attempt at developing. ill explain in further detail after the list. so heres what im interested in.

pre big bang:
world maps
characters (warriors, mages, archers, thieves, pirates)

post big bang and later:
skills overhauled and rebalanced

basically i want to know if its possible to use the old pre big bang world maps and characters with the updated skill sets from later versions of the game? are there already servers that do something similar? also how hard and what would be the easiest way to go about setting this up? sorry for all these are noob questions. i spent a while looking for servers that offer nostalgia world maps with custom/rebalanced/overhauled skills and couldnt find anything that wasnt completely custom or just small skill edits.

another thing, if there is a thread or separate forum somewhere on here where people advertise their servers could someone please link it? the only places ive browsed MS private servers are the websites for voting up servers on. sorry if im posting this thread in the wrong forum. thanks for reading.

Back