Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Shade Spirit Bond Max (hyper) v176 help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Spirit Bond Max is Shade's hyper skill at 150. It gives a bundle of stats and is pretty straightforward to implement. Nexon added an additional big feature to it though and upon reaching lvl 200, that skill can be enhanced to summon Moonbean.

So there are 2 versions of this skill as seen in xml, id 25121131 (pre 200) and id 25121133 (summons moonbean, supposed to get the upgrade by doing a quest at lvl 200)

How do I show the upgraded skill in the hyper skill interface? Sending a OnChangeSkillRecordResult packet with 25121133 in the list will cause a 2nd Spirit bond max to appear, but I am unable to put any points into it and even setting the skill level in the packet to lvl 1, the skill level is still 0. I also don't know how to remove the original spirit bond max from the interface.

Anyone with any more detailed knowledge of how to manipulate skills tab please share, thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm not sure but the skill has a 'reqQuest', so probably you need to "complete" the specified quest ... in this case, 1542?

Hm, my initial thought was that the server should send something to the client upon completion of this quest (handled in the quest script?) which would change the skill to the enhanced version. But I guess it is possible its completely handled client side if the quest isn't scripted.
EDIT: Interesting. I forcecompleted the quest and the skill magically changed! I guess this entire thing is completely client sided. Thanks for the tip.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back