Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Solaxia Cash Shop issue

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So the issue with the cash shop is the cash shop inventory. So basically in showCashInventory in MaplePacketHandler.

There's this line:
Code:
mplew.writeShort(c.getPlayer().getCashShop().getInventory().size());

Because of that, the cash shop dcs anyone who hovers his mouse on an empty slot in it. The dc has no error, it just dcs you out of the game.
This issue has been interfering with rings on my server since every time someone gets his ring he dcs.

With that disabled, it didn't dc anymore and I got my ring when I bought it but my partner didn't get it because for some reason, when you buy any item, it gets placed into a random slot in the cash inventory.

It's something thats been bothering me for a while.

Anyone had this issue or before or can lead me into the right direction?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The size you are showing is just the item of items the client should decode from the packet and it wont directly cause issues. It's likely a bad wz edit or some other issue(I have heard rings cause issues in solaxia based servers).

Upvote 0
Back