Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Sorry im not coded yet.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How do i change that message? or is it in the client? lmao..

To many things are side client fk, need to raise my DMG cap also.. But that message tho i wanna change it kappa

EDIT: Found the way, there is a script called "notcoded" in the NPC folder ( Im dumb )

That Damage cap, someone kno how to edit it? dont think about the Damageparse or whatever its not even close to be related.. cant change damage cap via JAVA.. Even if you can at some point - the damage cap Actual might be higher but non visible

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
DamageCap is via Client, (localhost.exe)

and about the not coded yet message, look in NPCScriptManager.java and good luck

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
That Damage cap, someone kno how to edit it? dont think about the Damageparse or whatever its not even close to be related.. cant change damage cap via JAVA.. Even if you can at some point - the damage cap Actual might be higher but non visible

Open your Localhost in a Hex-Editing program and search for "3F 0D 03 00" in Hex-Values. Change "3F 0D 03 00" to "59 0D 79 4F". You should now have no DMG Cap. There might be multiple lines of "3F 0D 03 00" if you look to the far left where it displays (Offset H) also known as the line of hex, you should see something along the lines of "004C32E5 and 004C3308"

*Extra* Program I use to Hex-Edit

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Open your Localhost in a Hex-Editing program and search for "3F 0D 03 00" in Hex-Values. Change "3F 0D 03 00" to "59 0D 79 4F". You should now have no DMG Cap. There might be multiple lines of "3F 0D 03 00" if you look to the far left where it displays (Offset H) also known as the line of hex, you should see something along the lines of "004C32E5 and 004C3308"

*Extra* Program I use to Hex-Edit

Works if i am on a high version and trying to edit MapleStory.exe since im redirecting?

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Works if i am on a high version and trying to edit MapleStory.exe since im redirecting?
Well the process of it being a localhost is the same but there are different Hex Values for different versions. You'll have to find out the DMG CAP Hex for whatever version you are working with, Also if I am not wrong I believe there is a few places to change once the version reaches v134+. I am not 100% sure but you'll still need to find the Hex Value for your version.

Upvote 0
Back