Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Sound missing

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, for some reason my skills don't make sounds anymore. Only thing that makes sound is Pirate Dash. Dragon Roar makes a basic attack sound. this is a v62 source.

It's been a few days since i made changes but i've checked and i don't think I really changed anything major...

Staff member
Reaction score
Make sure you use the latest version of harepacker and not wz repacker, etc, because they corrupt your sound file

Skill sounds is client sided, so make sure your sound.wz isn't corrupted

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Make sure you use the latest version of harepacker and not wz repacker, etc, because they corrupt your sound file

Skill sounds is client sided, so make sure your sound.wz isn't corrupted

Oh wow thanks a lot.
Not too long ago i added in custom BGM and all the sounds were fine. And no one really plays with effects so we never knew until now there was no sound. So i didn't suspect the new sound rather suspect when i made changes to handling.

Really strange, i swear i was using the new harepacker.

Thanks a lot though i feel so dumb lmao. Im going to redownload the new one from the official link here on rz and try again.

Upvote 0
Staff member
Reaction score
For custom BGM you need make sure the format is same as the format from Maple. I personally haven't added custom BGM's but I vague remember you can't just simply add a .mp3 and that would work, but not 100% sure.

Upvote 0
Back