Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Support] How To Make A MapleStory V117 (ExiledMS Based) Private Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This thread is made specifically to get support from my guide.
If you have any question or issues, please feel free to post them here.

Please Be Patient And Wait For Your Question/Issue To Be Answered/Solved.
Please Do Not Double Post.
If I Helped, Please + Reputation/Like.

NOTE: ANYTHING UNRELATED TO THE GUIDE WILL NOT BE ANSWERED.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Having the same issues as one of the people above. I had the jli15 file replaced, and turned off AVG, because it was interfering, after turning off avg and firewall, i dont get the "cannot find jli15.dll file" but now i get the "Cannot connect to MapleStory, visit homepage <yes> <no>, etc.." message. Please help! :D

Here is a screenshot of my Path.

uJ2VF3H - [Support] How To Make A MapleStory V117 (ExiledMS Based) Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums

and here is the screenshot from my java folder
7V5wwXb - [Support] How To Make A MapleStory V117 (ExiledMS Based) Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Not quite sure why I keep getting Connection Errors. Everthing is on, and I followed the guide to a T.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Reply me your 'Evironmental Variable Path', and delete all other files in the C:\Program Files\Java\, you should only have two folders.. jdk1.7.0_21 and jre7.
i set it as the guy above me :)
and i had 4 folders, but deleted the other 2 i had, so i just have thoese you set now :)
but still dosent work.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey sir, I coming ^^
Code:
var status = -1;
var firstSelection = -1;
var secondSelection = -1;
var ingredients_0 = Array(4011004, 4021007);
var ingredients_1 = Array(4011006, 4021007);
var ingredients_2 = Array(4011007, 4021007);
var ingredients_3 = Array(4021009, 4021007);
var mats = Array();
var mesos = Array(10000000, 20000000, 30000000, 50000000);
function action(mode, type, selection) {
    if (mode == 1) {
 status++;
    } else {
 status--;
    }
    if (status == 0) {
 if (cm.getPlayer().getMarriageId() > 0) {
     cm.sendNext("Congratulations on your engagement!");
     cm.dispose();
 } else {
     cm.sendSimple("Hello. What can I do for you?\r\n#b#L0#Make Moon Stone Ring#l\r\n#L1#Make Shining Star Ring#l\r\n#L2#Make Gold Heart Ring#l\r\n#L3#Make Silver Wing Ring#l\r\n#L4#I am having trouble proposing.#l#k");
 }
    } else if (status == 1) {
 if (selection > 3) {
     status = 3;
     action(mode,type,selection);
     return;
 }
 firstSelection = selection;
 cm.sendSimple("I see. What quality?\r\n#b#L0#1 Karat#l\r\n#L1#2 Karat#l\r\n#L2#3 Karat#l" + (cm.isGMS() ? "\r\n#L3#4 Karat#l" : "") + "#k");
    } else if (status == 2) {
 secondSelection = selection;
 var prompt = "In that case, I'm going to need specific items from you in order to make it. Make sure you have room in your inventory, though!#b";
 switch(firstSelection) {
     case 0:
  mats = ingredients_0;
  break;
     case 1:
  mats = ingredients_1;
  break;
     case 2:
  mats = ingredients_2;
  break;
     case 3:
  mats = ingredients_3;
  break;
     default:
  cm.dispose();
  return;
 }
 for(var i = 0; i < mats.length; i++) {
     prompt += "\r\n#i"+mats[i]+"##t" + mats[i] + "# x 1";
 }
 prompt += "\r\n#i4031138# " + mesos[secondSelection]; + " meso";
 cm.sendYesNo(prompt);
    } else if (status == 3) {
 if (cm.getMeso() < mesos[secondSelection]) {
     cm.sendOk("No meso, no item.");
 } else {
     var complete = true;
     for (var i = 0; i < mats.length; i++) {
  if (!cm.haveItem(mats[i], 1)) {
      complete = false;
      break;
  }
     }
     if (!complete) {
  cm.sendOk("No ingredients, no item.");
     } else if (!cm.canHold(secondSelection == 3 ? (2240000 + firstSelection) : (2240004 + (firstSelection * 3) + secondSelection), 1)) {
  cm.sendOk("Please make room in USE.");
     } else {
  cm.sendOk("There we go! Fresh ring made with your materials and mesos! Go propose to someone!");
  cm.gainMeso(-mesos[secondSelection]);
  for (var i = 0; i < mats.length; i++) {
      cm.gainItem(mats[i], -1);
  }
  cm.gainItem(secondSelection == 3 ? (2240000 + firstSelection) : (2240004 + (firstSelection * 3) + secondSelection), 1);
     }
 }
 cm.dispose();
    } else if (status == 4) {
     var found = false;
     var selStr = "Please choose a ring to propose with.";
     for (var i = 2240000; i < 2240016; i++) {
  if (cm.haveItem(i)) {
      found = true;
      selStr += "\r\n#L" + i + "##v" + i + "##t" + i + "##l";
  }
     }
     if (!found) {
  cm.sendOk("You do not have any rings to propose with in your USE.");
  cm.dispose();
     } else {
  cm.sendSimple(selStr);
     }
    } else if (status == 5) {
 firstSelection = selection;
 cm.sendGetText("Now please enter the name of who you would like to propose to:");
    } else if (status == 6) {
 cm.doRing(cm.getText(), firstSelection);
  cm.dispose();
    }
}

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MapleStory v117 can be downloaded at , hope i helped xD

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
LOL, why are wasting your time trying to ask him for scripts and etc. when he clearly doesn't even know.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I don't usually post asking for help on setting up something, but I'm at a complete loss. The server starts up fine and I have the IP put in right, the path correct, everything is as it is in the tutorial. I'm unable to connect to the server. It gives the message: "We are unable to connect to the login server due to a server check, etc". I've tried it with hamachi and without hamachi. All the ports are open on the server box, as they should be, and I've tried a numerical IP and a domain IP with both the hamachi IP and the server IP in the LEN.ini.

When I get back up, I'm going to try to run it on my computer and see if I can connect locally. Even if I can, that's not what I want.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LOL, why are wasting your time trying to ask him for scripts and etc. when he clearly doesn't even know.
I'm so sorry sir, because I am so new for code computer even that i don't know anything about code that 100% already yet^^

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't usually post asking for help on setting up something, but I'm at a complete loss. The server starts up fine and I have the IP put in right, the path correct, everything is as it is in the tutorial. I'm unable to connect to the server. It gives the message: "We are unable to connect to the login server due to a server check, etc". I've tried it with hamachi and without hamachi. All the ports are open on the server box, as they should be, and I've tried a numerical IP and a domain IP with both the hamachi IP and the server IP in the LEN.ini.

When I get back up, I'm going to try to run it on my computer and see if I can connect locally. Even if I can, that's not what I want.

I've done the same thing, I've tried the locally, and w/ hamachi. Nothing.. I've made a private server before, so im not completely inexperienced. Not sure why it is doing this? I've went back and redone all the Java, Netbeans, etc.. I'm at a stand still :(

Thanks

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've done the same thing, I've tried the locally, and w/ hamachi. Nothing.. I've made a private server before, so im not completely inexperienced. Not sure why it is doing this? I've went back and redone all the Java, Netbeans, etc.. I'm at a stand still :(

Thanks

theres alot of people who got this, and im one of them, we kinda dont know why this is happening, we did all, but still the same. uhm its kinda annoying this is happenign due to the server starts up fine, but when it comes to the launcher.... than we are stock.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
If launcher is fine and no errors but your getting errors with the client try the following:

1.) If your getting "Firewall or maintenance"
-turn off your firewall duh
-Your ports are wrong/make sure they are set to last digits of your IP4
-You hexed wrong/Typed incorrect IP in LEN

2.)Client crashes
-Get another client!

Most of the time it's just your ports are typed in wrong. If you are using hamachi make sure EVERYTHING is set to your hamachi IP. And if your port forwarding make sure everything is set to your WANIP.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If launcher is fine and no errors but your getting errors with the client try the following:

1.) If your getting "Firewall or maintenance"
-turn off your firewall duh
-Your ports are wrong/make sure they are set to last digits of your IP4
-You hexed wrong/Typed incorrect IP in LEN

2.)Client crashes
-Get another client!

Most of the time it's just your ports are typed in wrong. If you are using hamachi make sure EVERYTHING is set to your hamachi IP. And if your port forwarding make sure everything is set to your WANIP.

I'm getting the "Firewall or maintenance", My firewall is off, AVG is off, my IPs are correct in LEN, the ExiledMSv117 java file, and in the configuration files in ExiledMS. I'm not sure what you mean about ports? I didnt see anything about making your ports the last digits of my IP4... Can you please explain?

Also-- Can someone make a guide on how to create a website using Wampserver? I've done it with a v83 server, but not anything else.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I'm getting the "Firewall or maintenance", My firewall is off, AVG is off, my IPs are correct in LEN, the ExiledMSv117 java file, and in the configuration files in ExiledMS. I'm not sure what you mean about ports? I didnt see anything about making your ports the last digits of my IP4... Can you please explain?

Also-- Can someone make a guide on how to create a website using Wampserver? I've done it with a v83 server, but not anything else.

Go into your router/modem control panel and add in the follow under Port Forwarding

Code:

There is more but I forgot, you don't need all of them anyways. Anyways, when you enter those numbers your Gateway Address should be located right next to the numbers, but the last digits are missing add in the last digits of your IP4 address.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Go into your router/modem control panel and add in the follow under Port Forwarding

Code:

There is more but I forgot, you don't need all of them anyways. Anyways, when you enter those numbers your Gateway Address should be located right next to the numbers, but the last digits are missing add in the last digits of your IP4 address.

These ports are already working. Alot of people are getting this error. Not sure why?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
These ports are already working. Alot of people are getting this error. Not sure why?

If you are able to login to front page and still not get in thats a different story, something would be locking you to get in. However if you can't even get onto the login page it's 100% port error.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you are able to login to front page and still not get in thats a different story, something would be locking you to get in. However if you can't even get onto the login page it's 100% port error.

Maybe I need to change some of my ports in Query browser, etc..?

Upvote 0
Back