Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Trying to get 3 specific packets (opcodes) for V62.. Help?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys, I've been following these IDA tutorials:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f922/getting-packet-structures-opcodes-using-792436/
https://forum.ragezone.com/f922/getting-packet-structures-opcodes-using-792436/
Etc, But I can't seem to get these three packets I need (I might be missing something or simply incapable):
  • The following packets "DESTROY_CLOCK,SET_GENDER,TRADE_MONEY_LIMIT" for SendPacketOpcode.java
  • And the "SELECT_GENDER" packet inside RecvPacketOpcode.java
Okay so after I opened CWvsContext::OnPacket and
CField::OnPacket methods inside the IDA database for V62 I don't see anything, I don't know what to do? Any hints/help would be much appreciated, thanks in advance. The interesting part that there is no release for a complete list of opcodes in the forums of such an old version like V62 of GMS.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The whole point of the IDB is you're supposed to name and identify the functions yourself (by default, only the main OnPacket functions are named, sometimes a few others by AoB). You use PDBs (like v95) for comparison to confirm which function is which. Once you know the name of the function, the switch-case is giving you the opcode. Also, to make it easier, you can find opcodes close to it and then +1 or -1 them and confirm (Nexon always adjusts them in shifts based on the pool).

DestroyClock = 0x74 (always a few after Clock, confirmed from Warn + 2, SetObjectState + 1)
SetGender = 0x37 (confirmed from GuildBBSPacket - 1)
TradeMoneyLimit = 0x36 (confirmed from SetGender - 1)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks that was very helpful, I applied changes to my custom source and it worked.

Upvote 0
Back