Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Use unicode font encode for HeavenMS v83

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone please help me that I want to translate into Vietnamese language on HeavenMS, I tried many ways by editing the CharsetConstants, client with STREDIT to change the font but it was failed. Is there any other way? :( Thanks.
(sorry if not polite, my english is not good.)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, you couldn't get MapleStory to execute under a unicode character set. You would have to use an individual character set (like US-ASCII for English, MS949 for Korean, and so on). Then, you need to modify the application's code-page into that new region. After that is done, you need to enable Microsoft IME inside of the client so that it can utilize foreign code-page. Also, there are some character checks in some functions, you'll need to nop out the IsLeadByte functions around the client.

However, this just applies to GMS clients. Other region clients who use IME may be able to actually setup unicode because they already had support for it.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Couldn't he just edit the Wz Eric Translate all the English Bs and just make a separate download for them o_O

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If he did, then it would appear the same as korean or japanese would. All you'd see is ?? ? ??? ?" in your client. You have to enable the code-page first in order to render it.
ooo makes sense sounds good Ty for the Tips <3

Upvote 0
Back