Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Unspecified errors

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey,

I've been getting unspecified errors whenever I try connecting to my server. I have tried on V62, V75, and V83, all with the same results. I saw on a few threads that it may have something to do with bad wz files, so I made sure the wz files in my source folder are clean. I also have clean wz files in my fresh install of the game.

Does anyone have any other solutions to this problem? To be clear, it's Unspecified Error -2147467259.

Thanks!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Older clients are known to have issues with Windows 8 / 10 and check what Kimberly mention.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hmm.. my monitor is running at 60hz. I am trying through a VM on windows 7 and still getting the error :/

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm.. my monitor is running at 60hz. I am trying through a VM on windows 7 and still getting the error :/

Well Tbh VM is The Problem Your gonna Need to Learn how to use and reconfigure the Virtual Machine Me and a friend did this for v111 :p

Upvote 0
Back