Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

v111 and Windows 8.1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know how I'm able to get it working with the current available localhosts? It just seems to be ending the process as soon as you try to open it, running as different compatibilitys does not seem to do anything. It's getting very frustrating.

Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dont recommend using V111 Just go for high Ver.. v142+ or v83
believe

Higher version sources are much more complicated for me and require alot of work as most of the available v140+ sources are full of bugs and not to mention the issues with just launching the game. I have tried v83 as it's the best version to start with and now I'd like to try out v111.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Higher version sources are much more complicated for me and require alot of work as most of the available v140+ sources are full of bugs and not to mention the issues with just launching the game. I have tried v83 as it's the best version to start with and now I'd like to try out v111.
so change to windows 7 and check the version .. gl

Upvote 0
Back