Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

V116 redirector or localhost

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there any of these without Trojans?
I don't believe people telling me that its just fake, I have been through this before.
I do not want a virus in my computer, not taking the risk for a PS.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
The ones on Ragezone do not have trojans. They are just false-positives. If a program has something that it injects, then it usually is detected by most anti-virus software. Redirectors inject the loopback dll, and LEN injects a dll for BlackCipher/HS. If you don't trust it still, then don't download it. Localhosts are also picked up as false-positives. So, you're kinda screwed if you want to continue in MapleDev.

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Scan a normal MapleStory.exe for v83, clean.
Make it into a localhost and set ip to w/e and scan it = false posititve.

It wont harm you in anyway, unless you know, you do infact download a virus one ! ;)

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Pretty much summed up above.

Unless your computer shits bricks after you downloaded it and starts to foam, then it won't harm your computer at all.

You can trust the MapleDev section. We would NEVER steer you wrong. :junglejane:

Upvote 0
Back