Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

v128 Server

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi Im currently thinking about starting a v128 source, I created the .idb for it but do not know the opcodes yet.
Would it be easier to convert a 117 or 146 into a 128 source?

Can someone help me find the functions and opcodes if I provide the .idb?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Around 128 is my favorite gms version. Thanks for the 138, Ill give it a look. I've looked for 126-128 opcodes and couldn't find any on forum.

Also, Would I use a localhost client or redirector?

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Making an IDB isn't hard at all though, and if you can make an IDB why can't you find the opcodes yourself? This should already be self-explanatory, but you would either find the subs manually through addresses, stringpools, or AoBs, otherwise you can utilize the public scripts to name them for you. If you can't do this part entirely yourself in IDA currently though, how are you going to write an entire version yourself? How are you going to make your own client, etc? You may want to stick to the publicly available versions, or you should learn more about IDA/updating before working on an entirely new version yourself because it will get fairly complex.

Upvote 0
Back