Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

v175 problem on connecting from remote computer

Reaction score
Hello. I am trying to connect to a friend's private server. He is using Mushy v175 and the redirector works just fine and playable when trying to access from his computer(the source is located on his computer). However, when I configure the redirector to his IP address and tries to connect, it shows the following on his launch bat:
barbarbar1 - v175 problem on connecting from remote computer - RaGEZONE Forums

It shows Hackshield for me and shows as if the maple is loading but as soon as the hackshield load disappears it says "You have been disconnected from the login server" without even starting the client. What can I do?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
1. In the redirector's source, check server IP (+ ports, addtional), AES key bytes array, version and minor version.
2. Check if the netsh works.
3. Check connection, server IP, check if the ports are opened,........

Upvote 0
至死不渝
Reaction score
Bump~ where is this AES key bytes array that I'm supposed to be updating? Getting the exact same problem here

Upvote 0
Back