Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

v187.2 packets

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm working on making an up to date server to stay fresh on my programming and force myself to learn about some things I never would have (and also my love for maplestory). I started about a month ago on an open v179 source but needed to start updating to the current gms version because of some things I couldn't fix given the packets being no longer available to sniff. But anyway, my issue is with packet sniffing in GMS. I'm using mapleshark to sniff, and once I get past login and connect to the channel server, everything seems to be encrypted because the opcodes when you load in are always random and two identical functions (i tested chatting) from two different sessions have different opcodes.

So i'm pretty stuck now and hope that somebody knows about up to date packet sniffing and can help me

Reaction score
No offense, but this is a very big task and I'm not sure you would want to take it as your first programming project.

MapleShark uses a web server hosted by Diamondo25 to retrieve updated AES user keys - located . As you can see, the last update was v185. Just bug Diamondo until he updates it or make a filed called "noupdate.txt" and include your own key inside the cached keys file.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ohhh okay thats awesome thanks for explaining how that works. And programming is my strong point in all this i just meant i wanted to keep sharp as i'm graduated from school and looking for a job right now. Do you have any idea how you would get the updated key?

Upvote 0
Back