Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

V62 bugs please help me fix

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
1. when i speak with kim and trying change the hairstyle it gives me dc after few seconds
2. the trade button gets me to the "trade" and not to the fm
3. cash shop when i exit i get dc
4. how to open the damage cap ?

thanks very much for the helpers !!!

Staff member
Reaction score
1. when i speak with kim and trying change the hairstyle it gives me dc after few seconds

Which error? Unknown error? If so, Kim has hairstyles in the script that are not in your wz files.

2. the trade button gets me to the "trade" and not to the fm

Being long time ago, but I believe you change this in World.properties under 'MTS' I believe it was something like 'MTS brings you to FM' false or true. Its however possible the MapleStory emulator you use doesn't have this function, since it comes from Odin.

3. cash shop when i exit i get dc

Can be due to many reasons, which most public emulators have issues with. Unfortunately this is not something I can blindly (and even if you tell the emulator you use) can point a fix for

4. how to open the damage cap ?

http://forum.ragezone.com/f428/tools-edit-add-hack-v62-542780/

Fairly sure the damage hack cap change in this tutorial works, but once again been long ago I last touched this.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Which error? Unknown error? If so, Kim has hairstyles in the script that are not in your wz files.

Being long time ago, but I believe you change this in World.properties under 'MTS' I believe it was something like 'MTS brings you to FM' false or true. Its however possible the MapleStory emulator you use doesn't have this function, since it comes from Odin.

Can be due to many reasons, which most public emulators have issues with. Unfortunately this is not something I can blindly (and even if you tell the emulator you use) can point a fix for

http://forum.ragezone.com/f428/tools-edit-add-hack-v62-542780/

Fairly sure the damage hack cap change in this tutorial works, but once again been long ago I last touched this.

now i have another problem .. i tried to create my site for the server and i changed something with the ip adresses and now i get server check massage when i try to launch ...
u know how to help me with this ?
im using zombiestory repack

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
now i have another problem .. i tried to create my site for the server and i changed something with the ip adresses and now i get server check massage when i try to launch ...
u know how to help me with this ?
im using zombiestory repack

Explain a little more about site, what cms do you use?
ZombieWHAT? what source its? Use LeaderMS v62 is the best v62 public.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Explain a little more about site, what cms do you use?
ZombieWHAT? what source its? Use LeaderMS v62 is the best v62 public.

KakaCMS v.3 is the cms.
i cant launch anything now it gives me server check dialog , also if i type in google whats my ip it gives me the ip from the site "no-ip" and doesn't show my original one

Upvote 0
Back