Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

v62 Private server setup

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,
I followed every guide out there to set up a v62 server just for my own personal use.
But whenever I start channel.bat, it says: Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: Loading WZ File failed at net.sf.odinms.provider.MapleDataProviderFactory.getWZ(MapleDataProviderFactory.java:18) at net.sf.odinms.provider.MapleDataProviderFactory.getDataProvider(MapleDataProviderFactory.java:31) at net.sf.odinms.net.channel.ChannelServer.<init>(ChannelServer.java:117) at net.sf.odinms.net.channel.ChannelServer.newInstance(ChannelServer.java:308) at net.sf.odinms.net.channel.ChannelServer.main(ChannelServer.java:574)Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: wz\Map.wz (The system cannot find the path specified) at java.io.FileInputStream.open0(Native Method) at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Unknown Source) at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source) at net.sf.odinms.provider.wz.WZFile.<init>(WZFile.java:39) at net.sf.odinms.provider.MapleDataProviderFactory.getWZ(MapleDataProviderFactory.java:16)

I couldn't find clean .wz files so I copied the .wz files from the v62 maplestory folder into the wz folder inside XiuzSource repack but it still says that. Can anyone help me please?

Staff member
Reaction score
You are supposed to put .xml's in the XiuzSource .wz folder, not actual .wz files like the MapleStory folder.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you Kimberly, I figured out this error. I did get another error thought which ill post another thread.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back