Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

V83 Non-Hamachi - Updates after entering PIN

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[SOLVED] V83 Non-Hamachi - Updates after entering PIN

Hello all,

So i’m trying to setup my private server (V83) as non-Hamachi.

From the server side I was able to connect to the server perfectly without any errors. I tried to give my friend the localhost V83 to run it on his PC and connect to it, he was able to successfully login, however after he puts the PIN/PIC It disconnects him and automatically it starts to update his maple.

What can be the error?

(I received no errors at the .bat)

thank you,

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi again guys,

I solved the auto-update problem, but now there is another problem that is I think "More common" which is when my friend tries to put the PIC, they go back to the login screen.

Again from my side "The server Side" there is no problem I am able to connect to the game smoothly.

EDIT: Things that we tried to solve the problem but it didn't solve it:
1- Run the game as admin.
2- Disable the loopback Adapter, but he didn't have a loopback adapter so nothing to disable.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Fraysa,

thank you for the reply.

first of all, i’m not using Hamachi, I use my WANIp. Let me tell you steps I did and I hope I didn’t forget something.

1-Changed the client IP (Yes three of them)
2-The ServerConstant I changed the IP.
3-I forwarded the ports

did I forget something?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ehh...

i changed to Windows 7 and did it all again, and again. No one can access the server except me..

guys, what can be the error?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So! Finally after everything....

I solved the problem, and also @Fraysa for trying to help.

Just for future purposes if anyone is facing the problem..

First of all, Windows 10 WASN’T the problem :D (Yes I reverted back my PC to windows 10 and it works perfectly)
1- The Client must be your (WAN IP) - I did this correctly
2- The ServerConstants (Your IPv4 IP) - This was my mistake, maybe it is stupid but it wasn’t obvious.
3- Make sure to forward the correct ports - I also did this correctly

if you’re facing this problem/ or not sure what ports you should forward contact me.. and hopefully I’ll be able to help you :)

Thank you and good luck all,

PS: Moderators idk if you should keep here as help, or TUT

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This may be an old thread but this was actually helpful to me.

1- the client should be my WAN IP - I’ve done this but I’m not sure if I successfully hex edited my client because

2- I’ve been trying to use my WAN IP for this because it was not obvious to me either that I should use the IPv4 IP

3- I’ve yet to port forward.

I can play on the server just fine with all the IP’s set to 127.0.0.1, but once I switched the server properties IP to my WAN IP I no longer get past the PIC clicker. I figured that was my client editing issue.

i will try all of this later today.

Upvote 0
Back