Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

v83 HeavenMS DC after char select

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have been working on the HeavenMS source for a few weeks now with no issues. On one of the server restarts I did, for some reason it made it so that after selecting a character you get booted out of the game (No bat errors, no client errors).

From the previous compile to the one that broke the server, I had literally changed a single string inside one of the command files and that's all.

I've been troubleshooting for a few hours but I can't seem to figure it out, can someone help? :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So.. a small update; I added some debug code to see where the client was being closed (I figured it was being force closed somewhere in MapleServerHandler), after restarting with the debug code it magically worked LOL. I deleted the debug code and now its working perfectly fine so I guess its no longer a problem, although it may return?

If anyone has any ideas why this would have happened I'd still like to know in case this happens again

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There may have been some errors during source rebuilding, or (if you're not talking about a localhost) during the uploading to the server.

If that's the case, the error most likely won't reappear.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did clean + rebuild the server multiple times without any success, so I really don't know. I guess it's fine as long as it doesn't happen again xD

Upvote 0
Back