Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

v83 Unable to Connect to Game Server (except for HeavenMS)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have a fully running and working HeavenMS setup, but attempting to use any other source that I've tried (v83) causes the "Unable to Connect to Game Server" issue. I have all of the servers set up to use the same IP, same ports, no database connection issues.
  • I have already attempted the fixes listed on the other threads about this issue, as well as the ones from the FAQ. I tried connecting both locally and through hamachi, yielding the same result.
  • I do not get any errors when starting the server or connecting, and connections are properly logged from the correct address.
  • The only notable thing is that non-HeavenMS servers take much longer to start up, while all the other sources use almost the same server setup while HeavenMS uses a different one.
  • Built, cleaned, complied freshly in both java 7 and java 8, both with and without JCE unlimited strength files (HeavenMS runs fine without)
  • *Forgot to mention, I have also tried all of the servers on two different localhosts, both work for HeavenMS but give the error on all of the other servers
I am hoping there is some sort of known fix for this, I've attempted loopback adapter with correct settings, it's not an antivirus issue either. The connection works perfectly on the same ports and host with HeavenMS so there shouldn't be a problem with ports being blocked.
  • Edit: Solved, thanks me myself and I for all the help :) Good luck to anyone with the same issue

Last edited:
Back