Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[V83] Unable to enter game

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm at the step where my server is up, and the only thing left is to enter the game (I'm using MoopleDEV). Before that, I realize I don't have a localhost.exe, so I use "QvuikksIPRedirector".

I'm not sure how to add image here, tried uploading via attachment but they said file error... So it showed a small window, with a button "Start Game", but it says No Internet Connection. After I pressed "Start Game", HackShield starts running, but failed to update, showing "HackShield Update Error: 0x30000030 (805306416), Cannot connect to the server.", even though my server is up and fine, listening to ports etc.

Then I found a localhostv83.exe, after putting it in the game folder, HackShield don't come out no more, but an issue comes up saying "We are unable to connect to the login server due to a server check, a firewall block or other network issues."

I've tried turning off firewall and anti-virus, check all the IPs that it is 127.0.0.1, I don't plan to play with others, just myself.

Can someone help me out here?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I've just tried it, I didn't change the localhost because it was 127.0.0.1 . It gave me the same error as the localhostv83.exe ...

Upvote 0
Back