Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

v90 cashtrade

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Add in the missing wz files

Then just swap the byte of "trade" to "cashtrade"

Then I'm guessing they just use normal trade packets so you'll have to do some extra checks to allow cash items into the trade window when the type is cashtrade.

If you're using vertisy I have a class which contains the cash trade byte. So find where trade one is used and set it up to allow trade / cash trade :D

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You can always just allow tradable NX with a small client edit through the regular trade system using this method. Not as fancy as the actual "Cash trade" system, but hey it gets the job done.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where cash trade.Please Arnah
Add in the missing wz files

Then just swap the byte of "trade" to "cashtrade"

Then I'm guessing they just use normal trade packets so you'll have to do some extra checks to allow cash items into the trade window when the type is cashtrade.

If you're using vertisy I have a class which contains the cash trade byte. So find where trade one is used and set it up to allow trade / cash trade :D

Upvote 0
Back