Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

v97/v111/117 windows 10

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there someone out there who was able to connect to either version 97 / 111 / 117 on windows 10?
I will be willing to pay if someone is able to figure out how to actually connect with windows 10. Send me a private message if anything!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
These versions are known to have little to no compatibility for Windows 10.. These versions have not only localhosts but redirectors too, and everything you try will be nearly the same result (parameter, or it doesn't even open).

Upvote 0
(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you have a localhost you might be able to get them to open by nopping functions that cause issues. But you'll most likely end up with a broken butt client. So pls don't even try this (I did with v111, not worth it) and just accept these versions don't work.

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
v97, v111 and v117 were made using windows xp as the base. Windows 8+ began Microsofts dictatorship #2 that drifted away from the norm of Windows Xp (Stuff has been mildly changed). I.E Older apps will work on newer Windows, but sometimes a few apps might run into errors, runtime errors, etc

You could try running them with compatibility for Windows 7/xp (vista can die).

You could use some emulation program to run them, but with all that time and effort, you might as well update to where they added support for newer windows

Upvote 0
Back