Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Vertisy v90 character login error

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey, I get the 2 following errors when trying to log in to my characters. (Using Vertisy v90)

Jick - Vertisy v90 character login error - RaGEZONE Forums

Jick - Vertisy v90 character login error - RaGEZONE Forums

Can anyone help?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
According to the error message you receive, the error stems from line 526 of MapleClient.java. You can see that as the first line after the type of exception is described ("java.lang.RuntimeException").

PHP:
Connection con = DatabaseConnection.getConnection();
PreparedStatement ps = con.prepareStatement("SELECT loggedin, updated_at, UNIX_TIMESTAMP(birthday) as birthday FROM accounts WHERE id = ?");
ps.setInt(1, getAccID());
ResultSet rs = ps.executeQuery();
if(!rs.next()){
    rs.close();
    ps.close();
    throw new RuntimeException("getLoginState - MapleClient");
}

This means that rs.next() is false; so, the ResultSet is empty.
In other words, the database doesn't return any row with that query from the "accounts" table.

You say that you get those messages when trying to login on the characters, so I assume the characters exist in database.

One thing to try is to change this line:
throw new RuntimeException("getLoginState - MapleClient");
To this:
throw new RuntimeException("getLoginState - MapleClient - for ID " + getAccID());

This way we can check if the id that you get is correct.
If it's correct, then you should try to manually check the database accounts table, making sure your account row is present.

Upvote 0
Back