Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Vicious v117] Race system

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Greetings ,

Does anyone know the to-do list in order to get the Race System [Moongra-Like] in Vicious v117 Source working ?
As of now , nothing actually happens after getting on the mount. No notices e.t.c..

I've checked the functions and they're all coded. Just curious on which part of the system isn't working.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I honestly have no clue what the race is because I never got to play.. But, for most events, you use a command to start it. I remember something called "The Great Victoria Race" that was released here a while back, and you used a command to activate it. Then, when it started or you entered portals it'd notify you of your progress and such. It'd also kick you if you were caught FJing or whatever.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes I supposed it's called "The Great Victoria Race" nowadays. ( Where player ride on a mount and running from Henesys back to Henesys )

For some weird reason , I @joinrace ( works ) and it puts on me a Mount ( works ) but nothing happens after that.
Am I supposed to activate the race or something ?

---------------
[Edit]
I also tried using cm.getPlayer().endRace(); and ended the race so that I can !startrace to start a new one. But after ending it , !startrace still says a race is in progress.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do /maplerace start to start the race. I don't see what the problem is when you didn't even start the start. endRace ends the race for the player. Isn't that the quit method? To end a race you do /maplerace finish or something like that. No one will get it to be MoongraMS like though. There's too much.

Upvote 0
Back