Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] GCF emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
YEy i has custom title^_^
Reaction score
Clearing the first post...

Current emulator status can be found here:

New videos can be found here:

Pictures can be found here: link

Last edited:
Reaction score
Heres the new pictures:

Heres picture of low level character warehouse open
zarut - [Development] GCF emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

Heres other picture adding an item to the warehouse

Heres picture of another character on the same account watching the warehouse, showing off with the imbued sword notice the damage is low due the fact its increasing only by 1 at the time

Heres picture me and other character, im also eating an potion so my health has increased since last picture. and yes the armor that the other sm wears is infinita armor :p

Heres picture showing items in the weapon shop at glacier, im about to buy that blade so watch out.

Here i show my stats before i equip that blade i just bought, and yes that armor gives you 15k defense :sleepy:

Here i changed the weapon, notice how my stats were recalculated

Here i buy book to learn it

Here i show my trainings before reading as you see i dont have any skills there yet. also im now in prairie since had to add some training points to this character.

Here i learned the book, notice my trainings went down and now this skill is always with the character.

Reaction score
we might have another at next month, check out ill probably post there as ragezone else would give too many testers :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i like to test it out but i can't see to find the clients on your web site bro :) can you help?
I have played Xiah for about 10-20 minutes in global lol :) if you don't mind i am a bad tester please help me how to get the clients hehe

Reaction score
i like to test it out but i can't see to find the clients on your web site bro :) can you help?
I have played Xiah for about 10-20 minutes in global lol :) if you don't mind i am a bad tester please help me how to get the clients hehe

The client we use is the latest from xiah global(xiahw2.onlinegame.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back