Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]Xiah: Rebirth Old server emulator source

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: [Release]Xiah: Rebirth server files

Well sounds good !

Good luck ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Wow. nice more

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Awesome work mah frend. Dont forget without me you are nothing auhauhaua! I'm your brains!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

this seem very decent... i wish there's something i can do to help too. This seem very promising...

You've got my respect!
Reaction score

haha, this is based off my (crappy) lalore source, cool.
at least you kept the license

YEy i has custom title^_^
Reaction score

haha, this is based off my (crappy) lalore source, cool.
at least you kept the license

its pretty neat source :p

also updated main page with feature list..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I ask you this, I made a new document to how to set up together, thank you

Stop begging for the stuff... It will be released when its finished, if there is intention on releasing that is. May just find a dedicated host and keep up a server for all to enjoy rather than select few going off making their own then getting bored on their own.

Reaction score

This database, where it? ?

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

This database, where to download? ?

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

This database, where to download? ?

if you would bother to read first page you would know each DATABASE TABLE is inside the files in folder called SQL yet if you dont know what to do with this wait till next release which can be in week, month or maybe next year :sneaky2:

Reaction score

i dont think this old source has any others :/

Reaction score
Re: [Dev]Xiah: Rebirth server files

I do not have this old, you give me a complete database do? Thank you for my e-mail chenpiyy111@163.com

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

You can give me a complete database, will you, thank you! ! !

no, i dont have database for old files anymore and new one wont work with this source... in first place this is not playable its here pretty much for if someone needs source to work on they can take look of this very basic things like chat,movement works there..
so if you dont know how to use the sql files just write it to mysql command line and execute simple as that..

Last edited:
Reaction score
Re: [Dev]Xiah: Rebirth server files

no, i dont have database for old files anymore and new one wont work with this source... in first place this is not playable its here pretty much for if someone needs source to work on they can take look of this very basic things like chat,movement works there..
so if you dont know how to use the sql files just write it to mysql command line and execute simple as that..

this is old source as i said in last post it doesnt support npcs i dont see whats so hard to understand in this..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is old source and he lost the old db, new db doesn't support it and nor will it be released just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back