Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]Xiah Server Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fully SF Files :

Chines Web Files :

Cracked Launcher Files :

The Required Client is XiahChinaFull(20061116)-v448
all links are died! ill upload it later.
there are a new Seasons of clients that relased by the chines server. maybe we can run them
that is the FTP with all the clients and patches that released ever.

Most importent the Movie guide.
do all step by step and its will work.

i am there for any question or problem.
today ill recover all my configu and server setuping and ill sloveevery problem of you guys!
Great day for everybody.
- Help me, can't run with this claucher, can you give me other path plz.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I REALLY ENJOY PLAYING XIAH REBIRTH ITS BEEN 5YRS NOW AND MY HIGHEST LVL IS A LVL37 MAGE -.- SUCKISH! I WANT TO CREATE AND PLAY SOMEONES MMORPG PRIVATE SERVER OF XIAH (BECOME A GM OR HIGH LEVEL PLAYER WITH EVERYTHING GOOD) -.^" GL on The Servers Guys!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey RZ Community. i am reborning the game xiah in rz
that game is a Great mmorpg Game and we also have a agreement to create our own private servers. one more thing the SF Files are been Released already and i was dsnt saw one who really interested to work on it.
Server Side works great 90% the only problem is to translate the Client
from what me and sainty looked up we found that the us Versions requiring another login methods and we arent succses to get in game with the english clients. the only way to get the game translated is to hack the unpacking codes and to translate the GUI Files (XPK/DXP). my friend begined to write editor but the project stroped. i really hope that we will get our section because that server files works great and i will release everything that needed to get it work.

Fully SF Files :

Chines Web Files :

Cracked Launcher Files :

The Required Client is XiahChinaFull(20061116)-v448
all links are died! ill upload it later.
there are a new Seasons of clients that relased by the chines server. maybe we can run them
that is the FTP with all the clients and patches that released ever.

Most importent the Movie guide.
do all step by step and its will work.

i am there for any question or problem.
today ill recover all my configu and server setuping and ill sloveevery problem of you guys!

Great day for everybody.

Hi Elite,
Can you re-upload all the working files. These links are dead... Does anyone have a working version please share. Thank you for your kindness. With the love of Xiah player..

YEy i has custom title^_^
Reaction score
Since those links aren't working anymore I uploaded them for friend.

Server files and database:

Chinese Xiah Client 4 parts:

Launcher and tutorial video in the same rar:

Hi Elite,
Can you re-upload all the working files. These links are dead... Does anyone have a working version please share. Thank you for your kindness. With the love of Xiah player..

nepila already mirrored them all in past, those links should be working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back