Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ragnarok Renewel English Data GRF & Folder v1.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ragnarok Renewel English Data GRF & Folder v2.1

Just to fix some problems, if you're using the GRF version, hex your own RagexeRE and disable "Read data folder first" or your RagexeRE will NOT open.

NOTE: I can't keep updating a bunch of threads so I put everything in a site .

Credits said:
-MagicalTux - For GRFBuilder
-StelTEchCor - For Unbollox
-Diablo - For Ragnarok Renewel Compatibility Revision 52
-Skotlex - For Ultimate Basic GRF v1.2
-Premier, $ephiroth, & Doddler - For English Translations Revision 116
-OnNPlay & Elixer - For Full Data v3x6
-malufett, ipek, Theni, karl, and Vykimo - For 3rd Class Jobs And Skills Revision 75
-Monopoly - For 3rd Class Sprites And Palettes
-Ryo-Kun - For 3rd Class Skill Descriptions
-DiffTeam - For diff patches
-K3dt - For his/her diff patcher
-timecop - For GRFactory

Features said:

CLICK IT ^

Enjoy.

If you need an updated eAthena Trunk Revision with RagRE support already compiled into it, check here

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: Ragnarok Renewel English Data GRF & Folder

Ahh crap, I kinda messed up and forgot to distribute the .eot's. Sorry guys, if anyone has errors just re-download.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: Ragnarok Renewel English Data GRF & Folder v1.1

=.=

Which one i should download??

Full data or regular???

Well, to be honest Regular data folder v1.2 would be a lot easier to work with for new people. But if you want the most custom things download the Full Data Extended GRF v1.2.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Yetsuki, disregard my account creation date, i have been with RO since the beginning, and I know ALOT about Private servers and i know alot about retail, Before Renewal. So getting to the point, i think it would value both of our causes if we worked together. I can make sprites, items, npcs, all that, but i have no resources anymore. So pretty much, we go 50/50. If i make something credit gets cut down the middle. What do you say?

Nice website btw, but 1 question. If you told everyone to get rid of Read Data Folder, why is the ones in ur site with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back