Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

UCP Anti-Cheat for Ragnarok Online

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Full name: Ultra Core Protector ( or )

Developer: Endi (at I)

Capabilities:
* Check cheksumm files. Working modules *. dll
* Protection from injection libraries. Most cheats to achieve their goals are injected library (*.dll) into the address space of the game. Blocking them can resist all the cheats using this mechanism "injector + cheat module."
* Finding and unloading of prohibited hack utilities.
* Hiding the presence game in the system.
For injected in the game, cheats need to find game. To find use the process name, window title, class name window. UCP anti-cheat modified this data to achieve complete invisibility from 98% of public cheats.

Client side anticheat UCP for Ragnarok Online can be downloaded (ucp.exe need copy to root game directory and start the game instead of the main module)

For the server side anticheat should be sent to the email address ucp-anticheat@hotmail.com link to the source code server-side game (src folder).

Additional information can be found here:

p.s. ant-cheat ucp completely free
p.p.s. forgive me for my bad english

Last edited:
凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
not many people are into RO anymore,also is it free and could you explain ir more?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if possible post the link for server side and client side to other games...
and if is possible, add PangYa on your devellop.

thx 4 share!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
more specify? what this for ? easy or not to install? for player easy or not? if hard most ppl sure disagree.
me interest. i click in can't find download link and alot unknown language ==" mind give more specify how to use and download? because i can't find download link.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
download link is giving me some weird chat and a spam of ads...

Back