Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Guides for Client Side and Server Side :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
just ignore this :) this is the items that not ready to use,

search it to ratemyserver.net you can download the files that you needed.

sir im a newbie.. can i make my own ragnarok private server using OS win7 ultimate? coz ive read the threads it seems ur using linux or winxp =(

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi sir im newbie and confuse.. i need help.. my question is.. can i make my own ro private server using OS win7 ultimate? coz ive read the whole thread and it says ur using linux or winxp .. if im using win7 can i create my own server? please guide me how to make it.. thank you very much

Orang Asli - Semai - 华人
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hi sir im newbie and confuse.. i need help.. my question is.. can i make my own ro private server using OS win7 ultimate? coz ive read the whole thread and it says ur using linux or winxp .. if im using win7 can i create my own server? please guide me how to make it.. thank you very much

yo dude...yes you can ...windows 8 also can :8:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yo dude...yes you can ...windows 8 also can :8:
should i follow this thread to make my own ro? where would i start? what the one they talkin about c++ program? do i need to intall it as part of the procedure of makin my own ro?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I keep getting the error "Rejected from Server (3)" could you help me out please.

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Whould be cool to see this server running on ubuntu 12.10 x64 :biggrin: Just if you got the time to show how to compile it there ( i normally know how to compile but those files seems to be non conform with normal ubuntu repo tools )

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hye .. this patch where cant update ??? .... and is broken .. where can i download ???

█║▌║▌║TheMerc iful║▌║▌║█
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You dont have Data folder? lol! download the latest data folder now! ( NO CUSTOM ITEMS )

( NEED CUSTOM ITEMS? PM < ME IN YM : jaycrane@yahoo.com )
ahaha :))

then look at this line :

change //#define PACKETVER 20081126 to your Client Date. then recompile :)

if you are using 3ceam trunk well you can use mine :)

then look for src/common/mmo.h

copy this :

then paste it on exact line :)

have a Good Day!

You dont know how to compile? well :

Thats all :)

Note : please before asking , please try it by your self first :)

do you happen to have a link for this two? coz' i can't access it properly.

thanks!!!
god bless!!!

Back