Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need help with client side

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey guys,
i'm trying to run my server, but i'm having some problems on the client side
i'm trying to find links to download a working and running client but all i find are broken links

i downloaded the news kRO and Renewl, ran the patchers, now i just need an exe file
can't seem to find something....

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I want to open my own server,
So other servers exe wont help me...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
you need a data.grf and client. if you are still in here just reply on this thread

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey guys,
i'm trying to run my server, but i'm having some problems on the client side
i'm trying to find links to download a working and running client but all i find are broken links

i downloaded the news kRO and Renewl, ran the patchers, now i just need an exe file
can't seem to find something....
it seems that u are using the client version which is not supported by your server or you are just missing some sprites?
anyway, make sure you are using the right client version and set the correct packet version on the server side. it may help you to connect to map server.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi Tal2046,

This seems to be an old thread but just in case you still need any assistance on how to build your Ragnarok Private Server, we at HostBarrel would be happy to help you and address your concerns FREE of Charge.

You can check us out at or message us at our facebook page or you can simpyl reply here.

Thank you and have a great day all.

Thank you.

Back