Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Setting up Flux Control Panel with Screenies, Remake Guide. For Windows

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guide in setting up
Flux Control Panel

Things to download
FluxCP Files: Download FluxCP-1.0.0.962

Download FluxCP and extract to any folder you want, mine is C:\Users\Desktop\testcp

glemor123 - Setting up Flux Control Panel with Screenies, Remake Guide. For Windows - RaGEZONE Forums

XAMPP Web Server: Download XAMPP

Download XAMPP and install to any folder you want. e.g: C:\Program Files\Xampp

Starting Over:

Open your FluxCP Files wherever you have extracted it.

Editing application.php
Can be located at config folder. Open it then edit the 'BaseURl', mine is testcp.
Edit the 'InstallerPassword' to any password you want, mine is password123.
Edit the 'SiteTitle' to your RO, mine is Test Ragnarok Online.
Save and Exit.

Editing servers.php
Can be located at config folder.
In the 'ServerName' for your RO Name. e.g: TestRO
Edit the first set of 3 Ragnarok Database.
For 'Username' put your MySQL Username.
For 'Password' put your MySQL Password.
For 'Database' put your RO Database in MySQL.
Do the same to the second set of Ragnarok Database.
Save and Exit.
glemor123 - Setting up Flux Control Panel with Screenies, Remake Guide. For Windows - RaGEZONE Forums

Open your Xampp Folder wherever you have installed it. Mine is C:\Users\ProgramFiles\Xammp.
Go to htdocs folder XammpFolder/htdocs.
Cut and Paste your FluxCP Files inside of it.

Then Go Back to the Xampp Folder and Run an application named xampp-control
It will prompt out a small window, click the Start Button for Apache Svc to make it run.

Installing FluxCP
Open a Web Browser, and type in the Address Bar localhost/" your FluxCP Folder name" mine is test so it would be localhost/testcp
Then it will ask you a password, enter the InstallerPassword you put earlier in application.php. Mine is password123, then click Authenticate.

Once Authenticated, it will ask your MySQL Username and Password, then Click Update TestRO << ( It will not be TestRO, it'll be your RO Name )

Once done, you'll gonna have this.

Run your Ragnarok Server, then on FluxCP click on Server Status whether it works.
Then you are done.

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
Re: [Guide] Setting up Flux Control Panel with Screenies, Remake Guide. For Windows

hope will work on me :) Thanks :thumbup1: 10/10

Back