Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PHP] Basic include + CSS site to mess with

Zzzz...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is a basic site I made to show people how to use the include function, incorporate CSS, defining parts of divs (style links that are only inside a certain div), and many other usefull things. Contains a few pages with rollovers, scrolling text, and some more things.

Level: Beginner

How-3-Use: Download, unzip, put in a web directory, edit the config file, open it with w.e u like (Notepadd++ FTW) and start messing around with whatever

Download:

Screenshot:
billybombill - [PHP] Basic include + CSS site to mess with - RaGEZONE Forums

This is a VERY beginner tutorial but this is how I (and alot of people) learned PHP/CSS, messing around with website templates and online tutorials. Flame away, I'm just putting this out there for whoever would find it usefull

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
<p>This is horrible, honestly. Maybe you should look up some guides yourself, 'ay Sherlock?</p>

I kid, I kid. :p

Nicely done. I can't say that it didn't help me and my limited knowledge of PHP, because it did.

Zzzz...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lol xD Thanks :p Yea I threw this together in a few minutes, but my first CMS was pretty much using a config file, a few variables, a website template and ripping scripts from cype (maplestory CMS for those who arnt MS section-ers) so it might start a few people in web development :eek:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was thinking of doing the same for my tutorial, but I suck at photoshop. :0

But, isn't that close to the design of the CMS in your signature? Or at the very least, close to it? I'm just curious.

Zzzz...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ehh the 1 in my sig I'm making from scratch and the only things I'm going to rip this time is the character display part, everything else is 100% scratch. I'm going to redo the layout sometime, I just never get around to doing it xD

Back